Do you love to help people succeed and achieve their goals? Dreamcatcher Empowerment Network is a non-profit agency seeking an Employment Services Supervisor. Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the Employment Services Supervisor directs and coordinates all aspects of staff management and programming in providing Department of Rehabilitation Employment Services. The Employment Services Supervisor ensures compliance with established policies and procedures of the overall program and timely completion of respective reporting requirements including CARF regulations.
- A minimum of an Associate degree in Social Services or a field related to mental health.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a mental health setting, and two or more years in a supervisory capacity.
- Experience providing employment services is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with CARF requirements.
- Bilingual in Spanish or Hmong is preferred.
EXPECTATIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures all clients referred through Department of Rehabilitation receive services based on objectives as identified in their individual plan.
- Ensures that services are provided in accordance to State and CARF employment standards.
- Provides assistance and support to employees with coordinating daily schedule, meeting employment expectations, and delivery of client services.
- Meets with County Behavioral Health, State Department of Rehabilitation, and community partners and agencies on a minimum of a monthly basis as part of the team planning process for service delivery.
5. Supervises the activities of employees delivering services in accordance to the contract and scope of work with Department of Rehabilitation
6. Properly orienting, supervising, instructing, evaluating, hiring responsibilities as appropriate to support staff serving clients.
7. Ensures program policy and procedure manuals for the educational department are reviewed and updated according to established facility and regulatory agency protocols.
8. Manages the department within allocated/budgeted parameters.
9. Coordinates the development of new programs and services as needed.
Candidates must be able to travel and maneuver within the community to meet clients and employers daily. This is a Non-Exempt (hourly) position with company benefits such as: vacation & sick time, mileage reimbursement, professional development, training opportunity, annual staff retreat, and a holiday party.
Dreamcatchers, Inc is a is an EEO/AA/Minority/F/Vet/Disability Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. To learn more about us visit us at https://www.dreamcatchersnetwork.org/home/